Chain Of Command
Commander in Chief: Honorable Donald J Trump
Secretary of Defense: Acting Christopher C. Miller
Secretary of Navy: The Honorable Kenneth J. Braithwaite
Chief of Naval Operations: Admiral Mike Gilday
Naval Education & Training Command:RADM (Upper Half) Peter A. Garvin
Naval Service Training Command: RADM (Lower Half) Milton J. Sands III
Area Thirteen Manager: Captain Daniel Wenceslao USN Retired
Senior Naval Science Instructor:LCDR Harrison DePondicchello USN Retired
Naval Science Instructor(s): CPO Brian Belk USN Retired
Battalion Commander: C/CDR Josie Gilpin
Executive Officer: C/LCDR Anguri Kephas
Master Chief Petty Officer: C/MCPO Sophia Stobie
Operations Officer: C/LT Anguri Kephas
Admin Officer: C/LTJG Logan Tuggle
Supply Officer: C/LTJG Isaiah Lee-Garvin
Public Affairs Officer: C/ENS Amira Edwards
1st Lieutenant: C/LTJG Logan Borchardt
Alpha Company Commander: C/LTJG Alexander Delacruz
Bravo Company Commander: C/LTJG Avery Oxendine
Charlie Company Commander: C/LTJG Tristan Pellejera
Delta Company Commander: C/LTJG Elicia German
General Orders to the Sentry
1. To take charge of this post and all government property in view.
2. To walk my post in a military manner, keeping always on the alert, and observing everything that takes place within sight or hearing.
3. To report all violations of orders I am instructed to enforce.
4. To repeat all calls from posts more distant from the guard house (quarterdeck) than my own.
5. To quit my post only when properly relieved.
6. To receive, obey and pass on to the sentry who relieves me, all orders from the Commanding Officer, Command Duty Officer, Officer of the Deck, and Officers and Petty Officers of the Watch only.
7. To talk to no one except in the line of duty.
8. To give the alarm in case of fire or disorder.
9. To call the Officer of the Deck in any case not covered by instructions.
10. To salute all officers and all colors and standards not cased.
11. To be especially watchful at night, and, during the times for challenging, challenge all persons on or near my post and to allow no one to pass without proper authority.
How to respond;
inspector: Cadet what is your 5th general order to the sentry?
Respond in a Clear and firm voice
Sir/Ma'am this cadet's 5th general order to the sentry is to quit my post only when properly relieved Sir/Ma'am.